BlueRidgeRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BlueRidgeRunners

Classic, Custom & American Car Club

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AACI all club rally

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BonnevilleSSE

BonnevilleSSE

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-22

AACI all club rally Empty
PostSubject: AACI all club rally   AACI all club rally EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:10 pm

well i gotta say thanx to all who were with me at billing. if it wasn't for 4 ppl i would of been well stuck. had a fantastic weekend with fantastic company and aside from breaking down in ross on wye and coming home on a tow truck i would to it all again in a heart beat. good to meet you billy and fiona... maddest irish couple ive ever met lol and thanx carol and john and dave and paulla. see you all again soon
Back to top Go down
crazydave

crazydave

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: AACI all club rally   AACI all club rally EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:17 pm

hello knight crazy dave you no me as dave/paulla had a good time at billing as well. gutted about your head gasket i had my suspisions on sat morning did you get your voyager after i hope to see you at bibic
Back to top Go down
BonnevilleSSE

BonnevilleSSE

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: AACI all club rally   AACI all club rally EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:57 pm

hiya dave we got the voyager on tuesday and it all seems ok mate. great meeting you guys and really hope to make bibic. i'll get the head gasket done eventually but wont be anytime soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AACI all club rally   AACI all club rally Empty

Back to top Go down

AACI all club rally
Page 1 of 1