BlueRidgeRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BlueRidgeRunners

Classic, Custom & American Car Club

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ultimate UK Lowrider Gathering May 3rd 4th 5th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ultimateukgathering

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Ultimate UK Lowrider Gathering May 3rd 4th 5th Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate UK Lowrider Gathering May 3rd 4th 5th   Ultimate UK Lowrider Gathering May 3rd 4th 5th EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:11 am

SUNDAY IS DAY VISTORS / PUBLIC DAYHi
here is a link to a event u r invited to, as u wil see there is lots here.
Its a gathering more than a show
prizes, bbq, drink, fun events, glider flights, and so on take a look
www.ultimateuklowridergathering.com

for pics and more info of the last gathering follow the link to the forum

thanks steve

UPDATE 7TH MARCH
Hi well we got another update

we now got entertainment for the weekend in the way of
bouncy castle
big slide
and wait for it Rodeo ride

mm me thinks that might be fun after a few drinks LOL

o and our own icecream van

aswell as a genny with floodlight for camping area

Last edited by ultimateukgathering on Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ultimateukgathering

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate UK Lowrider Gathering May 3rd 4th 5th   Ultimate UK Lowrider Gathering May 3rd 4th 5th EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 2:55 pm

Hi all right this is the biggest update as yet,
we have the chance to help a little girl close to the venue
to raise money for her.
heres the link to her page http://www.helpsaveeva.co.uk/
WE will be doing a charity cruise for her on the sat evening to a local spot.
It will be plugged all over the area and on the net to get lots of people there to raise money for her.
I need to know who would want to join in the cruise so i got a idea of numbers poss be a small fee on the day to join the cruise again going to little Eva Winston Hart
please add your names by following the link http://uklowridergathering.niceboard.org/place-to-put-your-name-on-the-cruise-f32/

anyone that isnt coming but wants to give some money get incontact as if enough intrest ile start a paypal account for this
STEVE

WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT BIG UPDATE LATER IN THE WEEK WHERE U COULD WIN A 1 OFF LOWRIDER CYCLE in a raffle again all money raised will be for charity i just saw the bike he built last time for charity WOW its the dogs dangly bits
as soon as its confirmed ile post up a pic but might just by the whole raffle book me self.
Back to top Go down
ultimateukgathering

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate UK Lowrider Gathering May 3rd 4th 5th   Ultimate UK Lowrider Gathering May 3rd 4th 5th EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 3:41 pm

UPDATE 17TH APRIL
Hi i was contacted last weekend by a guy called Andy who in the past has made a lowrider cycle for a charity/Hospice. He has offered to build one for the Gathering to raise money for
Little Eva http://www.helpsaveeva.co.uk/

here r some pics of his past build he did

Ultimate UK Lowrider Gathering May 3rd 4th 5th IMG_1293

Ultimate UK Lowrider Gathering May 3rd 4th 5th IMG_1273

Ultimate UK Lowrider Gathering May 3rd 4th 5th IMG_1274[/b]
Back to top Go down
ultimateukgathering

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate UK Lowrider Gathering May 3rd 4th 5th   Ultimate UK Lowrider Gathering May 3rd 4th 5th EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 4:39 am

NEW UPDATE
right D.R (Dirty Rhino) has said he will dressup for sponsoring donations for the charity cruise on the night he came up with some ideas but i recons ST Trinians girls as this wont ofend joe public but be a laugh.
all money goes to Little Eva.
ive setup a paypal Account for the Gathering just put what the money is for.
vwbeetle@ultimateuklowridergathering.com

what ive done is made a place on the forum so everyone can see whos donated and how much so u can see how much we have raised (this area will be area everyone can post without signing up)
http://uklowridergathering.niceboard.org/sponsorship-donations-for-jazza-to-dress-up-as-a-sttrinians-girl-on-the-cruise-f33/

i recon we should put a target of £100 on this to reach if we reach it he does it if we dont he doesnt
Back to top Go down
ultimateukgathering

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate UK Lowrider Gathering May 3rd 4th 5th   Ultimate UK Lowrider Gathering May 3rd 4th 5th EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:37 pm

Hi all well im off tuesday to start setting up if anyone has anythink they ned to contact me im on 07527612494
2 single rooms r now up for grabs yer u can get 2 in each room before u ask aslong as one likes the floor. first come first serve think bedding is needed

have a safe trip

steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate UK Lowrider Gathering May 3rd 4th 5th   Ultimate UK Lowrider Gathering May 3rd 4th 5th Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlueRidgeRunners :: 2010 :: Events Related-
Jump to: