BlueRidgeRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BlueRidgeRunners

Classic, Custom & American Car Club

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help please!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wendywoo62000

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Help please! Empty
PostSubject: Help please!   Help please! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 3:22 am

Hi Guys, I have been directed to your wonderful forum by a good pal.
I have a dilemma, my fiance and I are getting married on June 20th 2008 in Barnstaple North Devon. Its been a hard year for us as I have had quite bad ill health and the wedding plans had to go on 'hold' for a while. I am at the stage now of looking for our wedding transport and to be honest everything that is offered round these parts are a bit What a Face !
I adore American Cars and it was always my dream to have one for my wedding, I have looked at your photos on the main page and whooped with joy at almost all of them, what I am wondering is if anyone out there would be interested in supplying and driving one of those wonderful vehicles and help to make our day really special?
If anyone can help me please get back in touch with some idea of costing etc so I can stop worrying about our wedding transport.
I also am interested in anyone who is able to perform a disco for the evening reception with a wide variety of taste in music.
Many thanks and much appreciated.

xx wendy Smile
Back to top Go down
v8mad0

v8mad0

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Help please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help please!   Help please! EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 4:20 pm

Hi Wendy

I live in Berrynarbor, Ive just sold a Chevy pick up, but my mate in Ilfracombe has a Dodge Dayvan and another mate of mine in Combe martin as a full size Lincoln Limo.

Give Mick at Newberry Road Garage in Georgeham a ring on 890 444 He did a lot of work for a guy in Braunton who has a few Classic American wedding cars.

Cheers Craig
Back to top Go down
http://www.amvo.org

Help please!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlueRidgeRunners :: 2010 :: Welcome Sponsored by BVS South west Ltd-
Jump to: