BlueRidgeRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BlueRidgeRunners

Classic, Custom & American Car Club

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

droppin by to say "Hi"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alienhotrods

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-23

droppin by to say "Hi" Empty
PostSubject: droppin by to say "Hi"   droppin by to say "Hi" EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Hey guys hope your all doin well..........was just wonderin does my honourary membership still hold LOL,lol......ask Paul...lol (still havent forgiven him lol)........I'm in Wichita Falls Tx,been here for about 8yrs now,tryin to get a hot rod shop goin so we'll see.........love the forum and hope it gets busier with time.........love to hear from you guys and update me on all the gossip,......chat soon .....Alec
Back to top Go down
paulsmerc

paulsmerc

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: droppin by to say "Hi"   droppin by to say "Hi" EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:08 am

Hi Mate, you ever gonna come back and visit. all's goin' well over here. Good luck with the shop. Let us have your email address and we will send some pictures. Cheers Paul
Back to top Go down
alienhotrods

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: droppin by to say "Hi"   droppin by to say "Hi" EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:33 pm

Hey Paul...........my email is alecaliencom@yahoo.com.......I might be over for this christmas but havent made final decision yet....will keep in contact now I have a way to ...so I'll let you know if I come over...............later...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: droppin by to say "Hi"   droppin by to say "Hi" Empty

Back to top Go down

droppin by to say "Hi"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlueRidgeRunners :: 2010 :: Welcome Sponsored by BVS South west Ltd-
Jump to: