BlueRidgeRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BlueRidgeRunners

Classic, Custom & American Car Club

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

American Carparts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
burris0.orangehome.co.uk@

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-16

American Carparts Empty
PostSubject: American Carparts   American Carparts EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 8:31 am

This is just a quick note to let everyone know that a new american carparts place is opening in south wales. It is called WELSH U S AUTOPARTS, tel 01633613566 fax 01633613204. It will be open from 22nd Sept. Mon-Fri 9-5.30pm Sat 10-2
Back to top Go down
mk1-jetta beasty

mk1-jetta beasty

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-15

American Carparts Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Carparts   American Carparts EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 3:17 pm

kool thanx for the update Have they got a website Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.seafront-vws.com

American Carparts Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Carparts   American Carparts EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 10:36 am

NOT AS YET BUT SHOULD BE UP AND RUNNING WITHIN THE NEXT TO WEEKS. AS SOON AS I HAVE GOT IT I WILL POST IT.
Back to top Go down
mk1-jetta beasty

mk1-jetta beasty

Registration date : 2007-07-15

American Carparts Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Carparts   American Carparts EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 2:57 pm

sweet dude cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.seafront-vws.com
paulsmerc

paulsmerc

Registration date : 2007-07-16

American Carparts Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Carparts   American Carparts EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 1:21 am

Can you get me prices on a starter for a 425 cu in Cadillac engine and a towbar for a Chevy Astro Van

I am seriously looking to buy these items but I can import direct from the States as this seams to be a lot cheaper than buying in this country.

Do your best.

Cheers Paul
Back to top Go down

American Carparts Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Carparts   American Carparts EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 5:44 am

Paul thanks for the query but need some more info on the cadillic like the year or vin number and the towbar is it to be fixed or removable and what weight does it need to be. Jane
Back to top Go down
paulsmerc

paulsmerc

Registration date : 2007-07-16

American Carparts Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Carparts   American Carparts EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 5:59 am

The engine is now fitted to my 49 Merc so the VIN number won't help, I believe the donar car was a late 70's cadillac but all the 425 cubic inch engines fitted to Cadillacs used the same starter.

The Towbar has to be the cheapest option it is only going to be towing a small trailer so weight is not an issue.

As a target I know I can get the towbar with wiring kit for £200 and the starter was around £120 delivered

Hope you can help as I like to support new businesses within our hobby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

American Carparts Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Carparts   American Carparts Empty

Back to top Go down

American Carparts
Page 1 of 1