BlueRidgeRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BlueRidgeRunners

Classic, Custom & American Car Club

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What a weekend!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
charw321

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-12

What a weekend!!! Empty
PostSubject: What a weekend!!!   What a weekend!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 2:28 pm

Thanks so much to the Blue Ridge Runners for putting on the show at BIBIC its my favourite show. I had such a great weekend and i still can't walk properly from all that dancing i did on saturday night!!!

You guys are a great laugh and i cant wait until next year for the show season to start again.

Special thanks to Diane Dunsten and John Lobb for making the dresses and the car for our fancy dress as sheila's wheels. I think some of us especially the men will be doing it again, they were all very comfortable in their dresses and loved all the female attention! Who would have thought it!!!

Anyway see you all soon
From Colin, Sarah and Charlotte
Back to top Go down
paulsmerc

paulsmerc

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-16

What a weekend!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a weekend!!!   What a weekend!!! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 1:02 am

Thanks for the write up, glad you enjoyed the weekend and sorry I had to keep Sheila waiting so long while the band did their set.

Don't forget you promised to join Blue Ridge!!

See you soon.
Back to top Go down
METELFLAKE

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-14

What a weekend!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a weekend!!!   What a weekend!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 3:43 am

ILL SECOND THAT WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND THANKS TO EVERY ONE WHO HELPED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN AND TO ALL THE BLUE RIDGE RUNNERS FOR A GREAT WEEKEND. FROM ALL THE SHEILAS DOWN IN CORNWALL.
Back to top Go down
mk1-jetta beasty

mk1-jetta beasty

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-15

What a weekend!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a weekend!!!   What a weekend!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 1:11 pm

it was indeed a great weekend i engoyed it roll on next year
Back to top Go down
http://www.seafront-vws.com
Sponsored content

What a weekend!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a weekend!!!   What a weekend!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

What a weekend!!!
Page 1 of 1