BlueRidgeRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BlueRidgeRunners

Classic, Custom & American Car Club

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

49 standard reg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bugmaster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-09-16

49 standard reg Empty
PostSubject: 49 standard reg   49 standard reg EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:07 pm

can you settle a dispute im having please, if i build a 1932 5 window coupe would i be ok using a logbook from a 1949 ford standard. answers on a postcard please and settle this because i think i would be ok but need some help from people that know.
thanks graeme. Rolling Eyes scratch
Back to top Go down
82blackstang
Admin
82blackstang

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-15

49 standard reg Empty
PostSubject: Re: 49 standard reg   49 standard reg EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Its all worked out on a points system and if you get enough points from keeping parts from the original vehicle when you can keep the reg if not i think it will need a test to get a new reg
Back to top Go down
http://www.blueridgerunners-ac.co.uk
paulsmerc

paulsmerc

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-16

49 standard reg Empty
PostSubject: Re: 49 standard reg   49 standard reg EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:21 pm

No, you would need to use the engine, gearbox and axles along with the chassis or original body to stand any chance of doing it legally. But having said that the majority of 'glass' hotrods are registered incorrectly and people get away with it. I once had a 32 Ford hotrod registered as a 57 Ford Zodiac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

49 standard reg Empty
PostSubject: Re: 49 standard reg   49 standard reg Empty

Back to top Go down

49 standard reg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlueRidgeRunners :: 2010 :: General Chat-
Jump to: