BlueRidgeRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BlueRidgeRunners

Classic, Custom & American Car Club

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wedding Car needed, Portland Dorset

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dunketh

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-06-11

Wedding Car needed, Portland Dorset Empty
PostSubject: Wedding Car needed, Portland Dorset   Wedding Car needed, Portland Dorset EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:41 am

Hi all.
A local american car chap pointed me in your general direction so here I am.

I'm basically after an american car for a friends wedding.
He's america-mad. Loves the whole classic '50s diner' scene and is getting married in August.
I've managed to find a few interesting cars locally (MGs, a cossie, some other brit stuff) but it'd be really nice to get something big, american and impressive for him.

Heres where it goes downhill. Money's tight.
So tight in fact they're doing all their own food and have roped as many mates in as possible for other jobs.
So, if anyone fancies a day out on the south coast in the Portland sunshine for basically the cost of fuel, please let me know.
I know its asking a lot but it would be a lovely opportunity for photos, dresing up the car, having a cruise around the scenic dorset coast..etc..etc..

The wedding is on August 14th around mid-day.
If anyone is local/bored/nice/available/all the above enough to help it would be much appreciated and would really set off someones special day.

Cheers
jon
Back to top Go down

Wedding Car needed, Portland Dorset
Page 1 of 1