BlueRidgeRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BlueRidgeRunners

Classic, Custom & American Car Club

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wos on then all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
caddymad

caddymad

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-17

wos on then all Empty
PostSubject: wos on then all   wos on then all EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:21 pm

hi everyone

just a qick one to say hi to ya all and let ya all know how im getting on in the navy and how my six months away is going aswell

rite where to start all is good as navy life goes doing really well getting loads of qualifications and stuff like that be movin up the ranks soon so i will be a qualified ETME( engineering technician marine engineer) wot a mouthful that was lol like i said its all going good

rite on the my deployment so far ive bin away just over a month now and so far ive been to malta and turkey cant remember a great deal due to the fact of excesive alcohol consumption lol but wot i do remember is that they were cracking stops went for a 22 mile bike ride across malta looking for a beach then got lost found ourselves in the middle of the island got there in the end wanted to go white water rafting in turkey but was duty the day that they did it oh well was gonna go diving but A didnt finish work on time to go and B was still badly hung over from the night before hopefully get to do them in the next stop greese is up next get there on the 29 of this month
im enjoying it all so far missing home family and me mates cant wait to see ya all again im gonna miss the cricket show so ya all have a few drinks for cus im avin shit loads for you lot lol and i will see ya all wen i get back in august or at BIBIC show and will tell ya all my salty sea storys lol
take care all
DAVE
Back to top Go down
http://blueridgerunners-ac.co.uk
82blackstang
Admin
82blackstang

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-15

wos on then all Empty
PostSubject: Re: wos on then all   wos on then all EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:33 pm

good to hear your have a good time.keep us updated,
take care damien
Back to top Go down
http://www.blueridgerunners-ac.co.uk

wos on then all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlueRidgeRunners :: 2010 :: General Chat-
Jump to: